The Rainbow Trails Association is a not-for-profit Member-led organisation made up of 100% volunteers.
Our Funding : comes from Annual Membership Donations and fees for open events.
Please Join Us for ONLY £12 a year
Your regular donation as a Member makes a huge difference to what we can deliver. It enables us to:
- Raise awareness of the Rainbow Trails to attract more riders, walkers and cyclists to come to this wonderful resource for outdoor activity and fun.
- Run an annual programme of events for horse riders and their families. These include annual rides, carriage drives and cycle rides.
- Ensure that the trail routes, corrals and car park areas are well-maintained and improved.
- Organise social gatherings with lots of lovely food, to thank our volunteers for their hard work throughout the year and to build a stronger Rainbow Trails community.
Your Member Benefits
- Discounts on paid events
- Priority booking on our most popular events
- Our quarterly newsletter
- Can you buy lasix online
- Cheap sildenafil online canada
- Cheap antabuse online
- Where to get female vardenafil
Membership runs from 1st April 2019 – 31st March 2020
Donate via PAYPAL
Or, by Direct Bank Transfer:
Sort Code: 40-30-11
Account Number: 11374397
Or, by cheque:
Made payable to Rainbow Trails.
Send to The Secretary, Ceunant Farm, Llanfair Caereinion, Welshpool. Powys. SY21 0HB
Please write your name, address and email address on the back of your cheque as your reference.